When Peeing When Peeing

I noticed that on the Youtube version, he shows Caxx the video on Youtube, and on the
Newgrounds version, he shows her on Newgrounds.

I love attention to detail like that.

Game Grumps - Rap Pitch Game Grumps - Rap Pitch

Haha, this was really good. One of my favorite GG Animated definitely!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

best. video. ever.

my kneeee... aww maannn..
literally the funniest thing ive ever watched.
keep it coming

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Excellent game!
Loved every bit of it, and i found myself playing it to the wee hours of the morning due to its addictiveness.

Rupert's Zombie Diary Rupert's Zombie Diary

pretty fun game, the final boss gave me troubles however. it seems the only way to dodge his charge is to get behind him, but then i never have time to go kick him afterward.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

very nice

hahaha. excellent, based on god of war series eh? i came heer afftor washin dot dot dot. excellent good fellow.

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

very nice

It's got a little bit of a pendulum feel. or at least the first minute does. very nice.

SpK*) - Busy Tone SpK*) - Busy Tone

excellent

very well done. the distorted percussion beat are done well. if i tried this it would probably end in disaster. it was mellow but could have used a bit more variation in that bassline, y'know swap the key signature around a bit more, it would have been interesting. this song reminds me of pilchard by tzachitx (youve probably never heard it) thumbs up my good man.

Ktr/wf1 Fuzion Ktr/wf1 Fuzion

very good

this song is kinda weird with the time. the melody and background patterns are really different and normally that would end in disaster but you pull it off very well. excellent job.

BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY

wtf

who the f*ck cares if its a bit weird. i think its funny. and would take skill to make it. if you thinks its sadistic then dont look at it you f*cking tards.