~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

very nice

It's got a little bit of a pendulum feel. or at least the first minute does. very nice.

SpK*) - Busy Tone SpK*) - Busy Tone

excellent

very well done. the distorted percussion beat are done well. if i tried this it would probably end in disaster. it was mellow but could have used a bit more variation in that bassline, y'know swap the key signature around a bit more, it would have been interesting. this song reminds me of pilchard by tzachitx (youve probably never heard it) thumbs up my good man.

Ktr/wf1 Fuzion Ktr/wf1 Fuzion

very good

this song is kinda weird with the time. the melody and background patterns are really different and normally that would end in disaster but you pull it off very well. excellent job.

Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx) Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx)

great remix

i think its a tie between you and viz. yours is more bass-y and his is alot happier sounding. it pretty much depends on what your in the mood for. anyway, its a great song and i cant get enough of it, awesome job my good man. *thumbs up*

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

epic dancing

my friend and i just had an epic dance session to this song

Burn7 responds:

That's not something that I was aware could actually happen from metal, but sweet!

d.f10 Gettin dat - wip. d.f10 Gettin dat - wip.

meh

i can hear your toxic biohazard... lol. if you would have actually put time into this, made it longer, and so on, i would have voted higher.

Effloresce responds:

I decided to take out the Biohazard, it sounded a little out of place.

sorry I'm not dead yet (pom2) sorry I'm not dead yet (pom2)

its okay...

but made with punk-o-matic therefor its not really that original. still though, its pretty good.

i9incher responds:

yeah, pom2 is sorta limited but I like using it and comparing songs with other pomers. I think my song "no turning back" is better than this one but I still like this track as a sorta short and catchy kind of thing.

MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010 MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010

pretty good

i liked it but seemed like the same thing over and over annnd over. not much differentiation...

Koriigahn responds:

Apart from there being a Dubstep, Breakbeat and Drum and bass section?

If your asking for variation its pretty much there...

I respect your opinion though, thanks for the review :)

==(Mindmangler)== ==(Mindmangler)==

very excellent

this and Mindminer were both excellent tunes. i love the dark, "meet the boss fight" sound of it.

Buoy responds:

Thanks!!

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

very nice